ACR, day one: Top 3
Martin Møller came in first on the first day of ACR 2015. He came in after 3 hours and 19 minutes. 27 minutes before Tomas Caslavsky from Czech Republic.
- It was a really good day. I wasn’t stressed and felt good. I started out easy because I didn’t have much time to warm up. So the first 1/2 hour I followed the others and when I felt that I was a lot stronger and the terrain got stepper I got in front of the others and increased the gap between us. I became a little bit tired at the end, but I feel great. I want to run a fast race everyday and win the race, Martin says collects his luggage and goes to tent where he will sleep tonight.
Results from the first day
- 101, Martin Møller, Greenland, 3:19:23
- 102, Tomas Caslavsky, Czech Republic, 3:48:07
- 133, Frederik Lundblad, Greenland, 3:49:50
- 103, Kamila Borutlova, Czech Republic, 4:10:17
- 107, Rory Kathleen Bosio, Canada, 5:24:06
- 193, Marie Lundblad, Greenland, 6:05:44
- 1001, Vittus Heilmann, Greenland, 3:22:16
- 1031, Pavia Tobiassen, Greenland, 3:25:29
- 187, Ivik Jensen, Greenland, 4:25:48
- 1042, Simigaq Broberg, Greenland, 4:02:45
- 1044, Maliina Abelsen, Greenland, 4:02:46
- 1037, Karen Vindfeld, Greenland, 4:06:55
The camp on friday, the first day of racing.
Please contact us if you need further information:
Arctic Circle Race Secretariat
Phone: +299 86 68 30